AAUW at every level – national, state and branch – offers awards, grants, and scholarships to recognize achievements, support projects, and encourage participation.
Check out these opportunities to see which ones you, or others you know, qualify for …
AAUW of Colorado Opportunities
- AAUW of Colorado Leadership Fund – to encourage first time branch leaders to attend the AAUW of Colorado Fall Leadership Conference. The Leadership Fund would cover the cost of registration and meals for the awardees. Deadline is June 30.
- AAUW of Colorado NCCWSL Scholarship – for college students interested in participating in AAUW’s National Conference for College Women Student Leadership. Limited funds are available to cover such costs as event registration, transportation and other costs associated with participation in the conference, The deadline is April 1.
- Eugenia McClure Grant – to support Colorado branches for new initiatives/projects that will enhance the mission of AAUW. Deadline are August 1 and January 1.
- Legacy in Leadership Award – given biannually to an AAUW Colorado member for contributions to AAUW’s mission and leadership at the branch, state or national level. Deadline is January 15.
- Sanderson Young Leader Award – recognizes one of AAUW Colorado’s young members for outstanding leadership in AAUW, professional development, and community service. Deadline is March 15.
Colorado Branch Opportunities
- Colorado AAUW Branch Scholarships – local branches provide scholarship to high school seniors, current college students, women returning to college, and more. Some Branches also provide Community Action Grants to local nonprofits. The application criteria and deadlines vary by Branch.
National AAUW Opportunities
- AAUW Fellowships & Grants – to pursue academic work or lead community projects. All deadlines fall between November 15 and December 1.