AAUW of Colorado Leadership Fund Application
Fall Leadership Conference, August 23-24, 2019
Holiday Inn, Lakewood, CO
The purpose of the Leadership Fund is to encourage first time branch leaders to attend the AAUW CO Fall Leadership Conference (FLC). The Leadership Fund would cover the cost of registration and meals for the conference for 4 or 5 new attendees. These awardees would come from different branches.
The state budget for this award is $500. The 2018 FLC amounts awarded were $100 for five attendees. If the cost for the 2019 Fall Leadership Conference is approximately the same, we could give this approximate amount of funds to around 5 first-time attendees. Application and guidelines are shown below:
- Branches or individuals may apply for the fund.
- Applicants must be 1st time branch officers (Elected or Appointed).
- Not held branch office for the last 5 years.
- Not attended FLC for the last 5 years.
- AAUW CO will cover the registration cost of the FLC and meals, however, the attendees will need to pay their registration up front and be reimbursed at the conference.
- There will only be one fund given to a branch per year.
- Members are only eligible for one-time award.
- The Interbranch Council (IBC) will select the fund recipients and keep applicant records.
- The selection will be made by the IBC via teleconference between July 1-15, 2019
- Awardees will be notified individually by July 20th
- Deadline for submission: June 30, 2019
- Questions: Contact Karen McIntosh, FTC4AAUW@gmail.com, 970-691-7076