Text AAUW to 21333 to become a Two-Minute Activist — a free service for all to advance gender equity for women and girls!
Got five minutes? Click here to become one of 10 million women AAUW has committed to train in fair pay negotiation skills by the year 2022.
Extra credit: Achieving Gender Pay Equity in Your Jurisdiction: Guidelines for States, Counties, and Cities (posted with permission from author Martha Burk to 2016 AAUW Rocky Mountain Regional Conference attendees)
Coloradans: Register to vote or update your voter registration info at govotecolorado.com.
AAUW Colorado supports the following 2018 Colorado ballot initiatives.
- Amendment A, which repeals a constitutional exception to the state’s ban on slavery. Currently the state constitution allows slavery and involuntary servitude as punishment for a crime.
- Amendment 73, which establishes tax brackets and raises taxes to fund education.
- AAUW Action Fund Congressional Voting Record
- Women’s Lobby of Colorado Bill Lists & Legislative Scorecards
- Colorado General Assembly (Bill & Legislator Contact Info)
Questions about AAUW Colorado advocacy? Contact Volunteer Lobbyist The Honorable Betty Boyd or Public Policy Co-directors Lindy Reed and Sally Mathewson by clicking here.